Just when i thought, i couldn't be more of a fool then i already am...

LOL.. i m writing this in my notepad cause i m not sure whether i should post it in my blog
currently writing a song with the guitar anna kalai gave to me,

Last night was the merdeka day celebration i played my version of negaraku.. pretty much the same thing and some other stuff
we ate... i missed lunch busy day... met up with mugi anna and deepa anni. They gave me stationary to last for three years
cookware.. etc.. lol.. looks like i m gonna learn how to cook, its not optional

Played football /soccer, then ate ice cream cause i was feeling hungry, had gastric also because of the bad timing of meals
then went to homepark...

thats when it all started, i told boon ching i d come.. "minum" and i try not to ffk.. for my reasons lol... *no not purposely*
so i walked there...so his mustang outside

went in started talking nonsense with aunt adeline i hope she doesnt read this post, she ll kill me for calling her that.. u ll
understand what i mean if you continue reading

so boon ching had this bottle of absolute vodka someone gave to him, lol.. i drank 2 shots? haha...didnt like the taste cause
it taste like thinner... haha... then continue talking and not making much sense... things didnt stay very sober for long

boon heng, yes boon chings brother got me to drink as a challenge damn and you know how i dont say no when that happens
lol.. so yeah..we drank half the bottle fighting it out damn... haha.. was okay for almost 30 mins got up, went out with adeline jie jie
got her to sned me back somehow... lol... sat in the car started giving directions. Amazingly i passed out when i was giving directions
lol... she had was talking to me i still remember what she said haha... i just couldnt control myself, like "sotong"...

She had to bring me back to homepark, cause we almost got caught, whats so big right? the legal age is 21... dont worry she was above that
limit i wasn't haha... it doesnt make sense though... in malaysia 18 years to drink 21 to vote... in US the other way around. That's like saying
"I m old enough to vote responsibly for my country but i m not old enough to make decisions regarding my own health".

Guessed, what... i puked in the edge of her car..haha... just before getting out they had to carry me up... haha. So much for "it only comes out from the back and not the front" ... Damn gastric made it worse puked inside the a bag they gave me in the house... i was practically breathing in the bag got sick of the smell after awhile lol... pushed the bag away, hold wen eu's leg slept on the floor and started vomiting and slept in my puke..><" TK, Wen Eu and Boon Teong carried me in... pretty much decided that i was better not moved.. ( i was sleeping right at the front door in my own puke) Moral value... self control and challenges arent all to be accepted haha The end? you think? haha woke up in the morning... uncle kalai called yes... i was supposed to go out with them... the drunkard had to wake up the earliest make a half an hour walk back to his apartment to get cleaned. Smelling like puke and walking like i was in two different realities... Went out with them... lol..u wouldn't believe what my friends came out with to tell them, i couldnt tell them what just happened right? aih.. lol.. was out walking half dead like zombie the whole day, so tired and sleepy but it was still fun, CNN is pretty neat, oh yeah atlanta is where the CDC, Cola Cola and CNN headquarters are.. lol... long weekend indeed... haha... I would like to apologize and thank Boon Teong for making him clean up my mess and taking care of me making sure i dont fall front ways on my head when i was puking, sitting on the chair Wen Eu and TK for carrying me around, Wen Eu for his shoe in times of vomit and taking pictures of me doing that thing i did Adeline for her bmw to vomit in, i felt so special.. :P Kalai Anna and Deepa Anni - for everything :P Jessey for helping me out too :) and laughing at me.. Erm did i miss out anyone lol.. *i know i know seems like an MTV award speech right?* well some ppl did enjoy it haha i hope so, at least something good did happened

Oh yeah boon ching... is asking me to drink again this friday... u got to be kidding me..

I guess... we learn from our mistakes? I sure hope we do...
You wanna get drunk yeah.. make sure u do not remembe what happened, is a good thing? lol.. i think it maybe..

Yours truely embarrassed


Vik

Hope my dad doesnt read this ... yikes

LOL... even more to add to this labor day madness my apartment mates room got flooded by the broken toilet... poor Adam