The day after:

what its 11.oo pm? >_<" Just woke up again

and minus one exam(i got the date wrong) lol... for some reason i m feeling relieved when i still have a lot to go. The

anyways i also posted some videos, two of them; one of the dragon boat race and the other from the drinking like an idiot section,

why post the drinking like an idiot video? if you dare do something, be man enough for the consequences and also to remind me the next time i drink...think. Call me mad, but no else to blame for the reputation.

A few notes though,

thanks for the support adeline although i did warn you lol...


and you all can't put words into my mouth now... hehe... video courtesy of boon ching lol..><" who else... anyways... no one to blame but myself so yeah.. :) we are allowed to make mistakes aren't we?

Take care...

hmm.. okay..la 4 papers this week...

just woke up its 10.30 pm...

chatting with jessey she asks me some help with her probability question, not sure how much help i was u ask her la lol..

then she talks about wellness quiz... i m like.hmm..do i have that? ... YES I DO ....

So its 5 papers and five subjects

1 Quiz, 1 Test and 3 Exams???

4 on Wednesday, 1 on Thursday???

Ok right ( for some people)?... think again...

3 homework, 1 due on Wednesday, 2 due on Thursday

I m like wth... *jaw drops*

What are the odds for that?

LOL..

I better get started... wonder what this week would be like lol...what do you think?

Current Mood: LETS ROLL!!!