know someone might be turning into a geek,

The person keeps a rotor housing in his room... >_<" Ask him/her, what's the speed of love? "Depends on the way it happens, love at first sight, 3x10^8 m/s love at first sound, 340m/s in air 1497 at 25 degrees celcius - freshwater 1500 in seawater..." *Guess who actually said this :S"
Wash your clothes before getting to the laundry place if its in the opposite building?


Do it when its raining.

:)

It's always busy and now more stuff, paperwork for my social security number, and other stuff for my co-op job in Lafayette, some "ulu" place... also for soccer refereeing.

Have a test tomorrow and doing my laundry now, better get back to my revision

Drenched with Vikky ;) you know you wanna be

PS - If you want a picture of that rotor housing and the guy who said that, lemme know LOL.

PSS - ... 2.38 am... collect laundry time, "hmm this aint right", i think to myself, "i dont have two boxers that look like the turf" ... "eh but all the rest mine worr cant be dreaming" >_<" someone tumpang my dryer kot, damn it.. lol.. or i tutup dua dua mata when i was doing my laundry..

What i did with it? keep it la off course, you never know when u need an extra pair... YOUR HEAD LA KEEP, EWW!!! Night,masak & sleep now