Time of Day: Mid-evening
Status: Going bonkers

¿cómo estás?

estoy muy bien...

Actually not really, LOL...i "misplaced"(I m pretty sure where i put them but its not there now) my documents, almost everything... I'm practically an illegal immigrant, haha.. and all i can do about it at the moment is laugh about it, while i try to locate it along with doing my daily stuff. I wake up thinking the cops are here to arrest me, haih..

Well the date auction huh, was pretty fun. If some of y'all were wondering. A lot of striping done by a lot of the guys :S yuck... Luckily i didn't have to do that, although i wouldn't mind ;) Aiyaks... the video for the date auction? Some miscommunication took place, none was taken for me haha, but i did manage to get some pretty neat shots from "Pasar Dinding",went there with MUGNICJESS (yes that's 3 pppl).

anyways, if you are dying of boredom and looking for something to do here's a list of links that might relieve your disease

1) El Emigrante


2)Little Pearl -The not so little Landlord

3)The kinda toilets you need - portable ones :P

4)The Trouble with Outsourcing


5)Ever wished someone made a song for condoms?


6)Yason oh Jason - Why mexicans are sneaky


7) Bird kicks your a*** at dancing? Don't worry,you are not alone


PS - If this doesn't help you, you probably need to see a doctor, no sueing me... i m already in big trouble

If you wanna help, find me an american lady who wants to marry a chindian MAN(who loses documents like candy) , wait a min, better not be gender biased LOL ;) any americans?

El Emigrante,

Vikky Lost Ketchup (A Spanky Spanish Name)

PSST - Copeland is playing this weekend , FREE for GT students, i duno where is yellow jacket park but wth...who wanna go can "follow" me.

Adios, No i mean Verte!!! :)