erm... eating now *pout*... cooked something for dinner... no kk so had to cook, decided to try something new...

mee(no... i had to throw in half a packet) + tofu balls + carrots + oyster sauce + ketchup manis (watchamacallit) + pepper = me with a funky face...

so yeap...an entire pot of funky tasting food... for me.. anyone wants some?

doubt it... =P

Never mind first step to becoming good at cook, good at eating what you cooked gone bad.

Note to self: when trying something new please try with small portions.

Now, back to eating my appetizing food. Hmm... one meal gone wrong for viky, one more meal closer to better food for the world... YUM YUM...

Oh my... Just looked at my reading for tomorrow (1.22am)

I didnt know what my pretty professor meant when she said leave sometime for the reading, its longer than usual... Now i do i tot like wat.... 22 pages... oh wait a minute pdf format, so 2x more...wait a go dude lol..gonna sleep now and try my luck later in the morning. oh wait again thats just part one, theres another 10 x2 pages? ... hmm.. yeah.. i m dead..

Have fun darlings... learn from THE mistake lol