It's almost zero...and ice flakes fall from the sky, i was wondering what would they call it since its ice before it hits the ground. Google says its rain LOL.

Anyways, my new haircut on a bright note is neater & and i don't have to worry about it when i wake up from sleep and wash it less. Long hair does have some pros too it to besides looking good,
it keeps my ears and face warm. I noticed my ears get cold very fast compared to before. LOL...

Gonna get some supper before i sleep, mashed potatoes and mushroom soup maybe?

Two tests/exams to do, one on Wednesday, the other on Thursday. Not to mention homework and other things on my to do list. Those were the days...

i think a lot about people nowadays and try to stay in contact with them,but i know sooner a later i m gonna miss out someone. It's hard to keep in touch with people you know and don't see as often anymore in this face paced walk we are in and we meet more people as we go. Anyone reading this blog, and i haven't contacted in awhile, just give me a nudge-leave a comment-a phone call-whatever-you-wanna; i haven't forget about you,well most likely ;). I just have been busy.


PS - One of my friends found the video BC posted, the one with me and balloons in it..goofing around campus... >_<" damn shy, wei...

Excessively wishing,
Apunno sini yan, Bon Nuit.. Wan an... Irravu vanakam, Selamat Malam, Buenas Noches, Kalinishta, Gute Nacht and Good night