Two days ago.. its was about 60 degrees now its 32(zero C) and small snow flakes to accompany the weird fogging gloomy weather.The weather reminds me of a small kid crying somewhat...

Weird weather, weird people. Of all the days i pick today to wear less, something about me and the weather, we go separate ways but its all good just feels naked when the wind blows like i m wearing nothing.

What's new? well if its tests you wanna hear about, i can blog every week about it. or work... same there..

Oh yeah i ll be heading to my aunts in CA for spring break. Called my mum to tell her yesterday she kinda overreacted a bit lol... she thought something was wrong cause i was calling her at work >_<" i didnt know she was at work mah...

Anyways i got to go get back to work now, this line is familiar on my blog " i have a test tomorrow" I feel so geekish damn it...hope your day went well :)

I did finish that song for that white picture i posted along with it :P