Guess what i m doing again? what else...

Yeap, doing my laundry 3.30 a.m. in the morning... almost done. So what's happening?

Well, yesterday i went to a monster truck show with bc,bh and mugi. They went to the shooting range today but i wanted to get some work done instead. LOL... i'm pretty sure it was fun, they got to try like ten different guns.

Oh yeah, we were among the few asians at the monster truck thing. Well, people stereotype the americans who watch Monster Truck shows to be "rednecks". On the contrary, they seemed to be polite, well even the drunk lady who spilled beer on bh and me was polite enough to apologize. Even if her bf asked her to do it.



It's not something i would do everyday, but yeah it was fun, something new and LOUD...

Today, had taco/burrito.. one of it not even mine... with Maxy ,Ronald,Naiyo and Ruben... eh, i think i still have marker marks on my nose.. :S

Still hungry now, wanna go make something for my stomach while i wait for the files to be converted. BRB...

Back still haven't eaten anything yet, was just wondering how hilarious it would be in the future, when i look back at my blog and have this part of my varsity life so well documented.So here's what it looked like,

Couples placed around the "garden" area of my apartment complex. All kinds of couple(no need to describe that i'm pretty sure you know), there a cute one near the laundry area, looks like they are having fun talking, been there for sometime already, that sweet atmosphere? :) u remember/know? Reminds me of the luxuries i had last time, people to talk to. Don't do it too much anymore, can't tell whether i should or not. Sharing gets drowned by experience after awhile; well maybe. Anyways,thats just me thinking...

Laundry... Actually is a good analog of life actually; a cycle. Clean at first, Used part by part till you run out of clean ones, Then you do your "laundry", fold it ( i skip this normally) and it's start at one again.

oh my... we played cs today, lan party, old school LOL... they played real cs on me... too. Ding shot me twice with his bb gun, BC another two. Not to mention kept, pointing his wasr-1o at me.
*clack clack* scary...

Oh yeah, about cam-whoring don't do it la...take it from me. Very tiring and waste of time. Just wanted to take some pictures of my haircut, >_<" i had to wear such an "outstanding shirt" ... Got it in Vegas... http://git.facebook.com/album.php?aid=29668&l=19b0d&id=703971090