Sometimes i wonder, how and why i get myself into the things i get myself into. Don't you?

"Life" in tech has been so busy; my crazy spring semester, and now after like 10 days of holidays i'm headed for a fiery summer schedule. I just made my schedule for the semester on google calendar and it looks as if it would be better if i just marked which days i didnt have to do anything... i just "crayoned" the entire calendar.

and a few hours ago i got my overload request for one of my classes approved, so i added it (5 subjects in total). after setting up my scheduled, the only way i can describe myself if i went ahead with that amount was "insane". Everyone kept telling me, die la you die... lol..., i m kinda hard headed, i was about to take two labs at first so if that was the case 9am to 9 pm, Mondays and Wednesdays.

LOL... i got the tuition waiver for the summer semester, yay! but i have to do at least 12 credit hours. So here i m with 4 subjects and 13 credit hours. LOL... to top that i have to get my license, a car and move here and there cause i wanna visit people (I WANT!). Damn, this semester is really gonna be hectic? I guess i better pucker up. Working in fall, hmm...

Major dilema

Anyone wanna exchange schedules? pls? :S


Looks like this blog is gonna be left very much unattended.

Wonder what i m gonna do besides school... >_<"