Just got back from Houston, my dad was there, got to visit him... :) really glad. its been awhile since i saw my family and friends. really miss you all.

Went out to look for dinner at 12.30 am. LOL... everything's close even city cafe and lucky buddha. So i tried something rather unusual, bk's drive thru with a bicycle, mcds was right next to it but was a bit embarassed lol (BK s dead, kinda shows how mcds monopolies the fast food industry in the US).

BK's was close so i decided to go get something from the gas station, well thats what the lady told me.Maybe i scared her. Anyways, it was a pretty ghetto night. The store owner was indian (thank you come again u see in harold and kumar)with people going there to buy liquor. black dude, white ragged dressed girls.

not much in there so i got OJ( quite a number of ppl mentioned OJ today like the pms-ing lady on the train and the sick guy in the gas station) and 3 instant noodle cups(wat hungry la), erm... when i came out this white girl and guy(couple i think) pung-ed (stoned) on something came asking for change for a phone call i dont have change.. so they asked me for my phone...

you guess la what happened next

well..i gave them my phone la... the girl was trying to assure me they werent gonna steal the phone... slow talk while the guy made a call.. damn it...well nothing happened... thank God.

Imagine me chasing them down with a bike, the fastest i can go is around 20 mphs, i tried racing with vivienne's 50 cc 30 mph skooter lol..

Well that was just one hour of my day.. what a way to start my monday.

Long week, two exams and homeworks, along with my me2110.

i better stop sleeping in any of my classes.

:) looking forward to ingrid michaelson hehe...

a break in between the weekdays :P have a nice one y'all...