Me2110 competition later today, just got done with the CAD drawings. Next time, i won't volunteer to do it all myself like a hero, took me about 30 hours, numerous parts but yeah got it done.

Gonna see the doctor in about 5 hours for my ankle, i cant walk much without the stabilizer because it feels a bit loose and weird.

Status: very tired but happy too.

The machine is called hulk, or the incredible hulk not too sure myself, i know.. how can i be not sure. LOL, guess what we are wearing >_<", incredible hulk shirts that the rest got from wallmart most likely from the kids section. Here are the pictures, will post videos of the competition later, if my phone doesnt go quiet on me again,something about the N series and battery life that make its user very unhappy.


PS- Hey, sara-mei i took your recommendation into consideration and guess what, i went for joshua radin's concert on wednesday. It was soul warming lol... anyways, how do i contact you online, since you take pretty long to reply my emails. :)

Peace out