Tickets all sold out
All dressed and nowhere to go
As the rain hugs my wait
The doors i carved out
Blindfolded this morning,
with that broken tea cup piece

staring into that reflection
from right under my feet looking right back at me
Not much thinking just too much action
who is this i m looking at, i feel a shiver

I sit down and wonder
Whats their story,
All those cars passing by
Is it anything like mine?
I dont need nobody
To tell me what's wrong
Cause i have had enough of this bullshit

Just do me this favor
I have had too much to savor
Maybe you disapprove of this behavior
So why don't you add some flavor
onto this bruised endavour.

That's when i said
somebody save her heart before i look into her eyes
somebody save her heart before i speak those words
somebody save her from this stranger who calls himself me
somebody... somebody... somebody...


somebody save her heart before i look into her eyes
somebody save her mind before i speak those words
somebody save her from me, somebody...