Guess what folks, i dislocated my ankle while playing soccer today, yes the right if you will ask.

Oh, yeah the good part is that i got to talk to some brits who were here for vacation 3 of em and a girl. They have been traveling a lot too, couch surfing etc.

Anyways,looks like i wont be walking much, didn't notice how loose my ankle was till i took out my shoes. Gonna have take a trip to the health center when its open.

On a brighter note,there some sort of progress with song writing and recording. Planning to get something down at maxi s place tomorrow. And yeah no beer wiffle ball for this week, or maybe even longer.

i guess it happened for a reason, not really that scared but its been 2 hours and the pain seems to be getting a bit more intense. Will keep ya posted. Was reading my older blogs and just notice how helpful keeping a blog is :) you get to relieve you thoughts back then. "hmm..why did i right that? oh yeah...! "

I would like to thank BT for bringing me to cvs which was closed then walmart to get this exact ankle stablizer :)

Have a nice weekend.

PS- Was thinking about "dig" so yeah i learned it, :) and i think its almost time i close this blog.