I woke up like 10 am to go get banks statements from bank of america then took the marta to decatur then to south dekalb mall... No idea where i was going but hell yeah who cares wanted to get it done with, so i did the knowledge exam and ><" yeah when i was done, they told me immigration's got my birth year wrong 1989? i m like it thought i fixed that problem the last time it was 1988 why do they insist i get younger? >_<" wth...

sigh need to get that done tomorrow, no idea where the immigration office is, hmm, got work to do as well and credit card to apply for lol.. so much for a holiday, the license is taking me so much longer that i thought. Have to get a car also and yeah some *********** stole my tires need to fix that so yeah no roadtrip, not much of a holiday but yeah will make the best of it :)

*tired* we ll see what tomorrow holds for me

So what i got done today was just getting wet in the rain lol.